Israel Moderators re-validation - December 2022 אישרור מנחי ישראל - דצמבר

The Hebrew announcement will be followed by an English one

==============================

שלום לכולם,

הקדמה

ההודעה בעברית היא תרגום חופשי של ההודעה המקורית באנגלית עם מספר שינויים המודגשים כך
ההודעה מנוסחת בלשון זכר אך פונה לכל המינים ומי שאינם
לצערינו הצגה בפורום של טקסט בעברית משבשת את הקריאה, אך ככל שאנחנו יודעים אין לכך פתרון

הודעה

כפי שמתואר בקריטריונים לבחירת מנחים, קטגוריות שנוצרו לפני האישור צריכות לאשרר את המנחים שלהם עד 10 בדצמבר כדי לעמוד בתנאי המדיניות שנקבעה.

הקטגוריה שלנו, “ישראל”, היא אחת מהן ולכן אנו פותחים לדיון איך צריכה להראות קבוצת המנחים מכאן והלאה.

יש לנו, או יותר נכון לאמר, היו לנו, 5 ימים לדון:

באיזה אופן התנהלה ההנחיה עד כה?
האם מישהו נוסף שרוצה להצטרף לקבוצת המנחים (אנא קראו את הדרישות)?
האם יש צורך בשינויים נוספים בקבוצת המנחים המקומית?

אחרי 5 ימים או יותר מהיום נפתח משאל פומבי לאישור רשימת המנחים החדשה

תודה!

==============================

Hi all,

Freface

The Hebrew message is a free translation of the English message with changes marked in bold type
The message is using Hebrew genfder-specific language, but it addresses all genders and non-genders
Unfortunately, Hebrew messages are distorted when shown in the forum, but we’re not aware of a way to fix that

Announcement

As described in the Moderator selection criteria, categories that were created before this was approved, need to run a re-validation of their moderators on December 10th to comply with the agreed policy.

Our category is part of them, so we open this topic to discuss about how the moderation team should look like moving forward.

We have, or rather we had, five days to discuss:

How well moderation has been working so far?
Is there someone else who we feel should join the moderation team? (please check on requirements first)
Are there any other changes needed to our local moderation team?

After these 5 days or more from today, we will open a public poll to validate the new list of moderators.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Where we can see the mentioned requirements?

1 Like

I see that Zeev and Dmitry are moderators. Who else is currently a moderator?

As far as I could tell, these are the Moderator selection critiria.

1 Like

Dmitry, Harel and I have volunteered to moderate this community/category.

1 Like

And you guys are doing a GREAT job. So what needs to be discussed and re-validated?

Local democracy. Mandatory yearly public evaluation of current state with option to keep or change.

עברו חמישה ימים, אנחנו פותחים את ההצבעה לעוד 5 ימים שתסגר ב-6 לינואר 2023
רשימת המנחים היא @Harel_M @zstadler @yrtimiD

We are opening the poll for the next 5 days which will end at the 6th of January 2023
The list of moderators is @Harel_M @zstadler @yrtimiD

• אני מאשר.ת את רשימת מנחי הפורום - I approve the current moderators list
  • אני לא מאשר.ת את רשימת מנחי הפורום - I don’t approve the current moderators list

0 voters

הסתיימו 5 הימים להצבעה. תודה לכל מי שהצביע

The 5 day period for voting has ended. Thanks to everyone who voted.