I have a question regarding the rules for applying Korea's BRT to OSM

I also contacted OSM Korea Telegram, but I think I need to check each country’s system for these BRT road rules.

When I searched on Google, I found that BRT in Europe and other advanced countries is built and operated as a separate road.
In Korea, lanes are drawn on existing main roads and this is called BRT. In implementing BRT in Seoul, Korea, there is one road and two roads are created, and BRT is implemented in OSM in between.
I hope the rules will be changed to suit the BRT road conditions of each country.

Its that like just a bus-only lane. Wikipedia implies that bulk of bus routes are bus ways. This allows the system work independently of existing car and truck traffic. It also mentions that buses are given priority when they do interact. Base on this knowledge, bus-only lanes should only be used when it is not possible to seperate it from normal traffic.

This is a road called Gyeongin-ro in Korea. BRT is also installed here, but in some sections the road is divided into two and there are sections of the road that are merged into one.

No, the rule of raised physical separation will not be changed for a certain country. That’s the same as short distance splitting at intersections for central islands on an otherwise undivided road. It’s an added detail that will obviously take some effort to add.
Your example:
Northeastern side of “신도림동.구로역” bus stop near the intersection:

lanes=8
motor_vehicle:lanes:forward=no|yes|yes|yes
motor_vehicle:lanes:backward=no|yes|yes|yes
bus:lanes:forward=designated|yes|yes|yes
bus:lanes:backward=designated|yes|yes|yes

Northbound side at the bus stop:

oneway=yes
oneway:bus=no
motor_vehicle:lanes:forward=no|yes|yes|yes
bus:lanes:forward=designated|yes|yes|yes

Unfortunately there is problem with busway= , lanes:bus= , and even oneway:bus= in how lanes are counted, and distinguishing left-side with-flow vs contra-flow lane found here. It’s not very clear.

Can the admins either close this question or turn it into a regular topic. It has gotten overloaded with random comments.

What is this?