i am a programmer who want to contritbute in the openstreetmap’s open sources projects please tell me how can i do that ? please guide me
Some of my favorite projects to explore for you:
- GitHub - streetcomplete/StreetComplete: Easy to use OpenStreetMap editor for Android
- GitHub - nrenner/brouter-web: Web client for BRouter, a routing engine based on OpenStreetMap
- GitHub - Zverik/every_door: A dedicated app for collecting thousands of POI for OpenStreetMap
- GitHub - maproulette/maproulette3: MapRoulette, the micro-tasking tool for OpenStreetMap
- GitHub - pietervdvn/MapComplete: An easy-to-use webapp to edit OpenStreetMap
- GitHub - organicmaps/organicmaps: 🍃 Organic Maps is a free Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists. It uses crowd-sourced OpenStreetMap data and is developed with love by MapsWithMe (MapsMe) founders and our community. No ads, no tracking, no data collection, no crapware. Please donate to support the development!
- GitHub - osmandapp/OsmAnd: OsmAnd
- GitHub - osm-fr/osmose-backend: Part of osmose that runs the analysis, and send the results to the frontend.
- GitHub - osm-fr/osmose-frontend: Part of osmose that shows results on the website http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr
- GitHub - osmbe/osm-welcome-tool: Website to help welcoming new OpenStreetMap contributors in your region
- GitHub - Helium314/SCEE: OpenStreetMap surveyor app for experienced OSM contributors
- GitHub - Zaczero/osm-relatify: 🚌 OpenStreetMap public transport made easy