Differentiating coach and bus stops

I can understand “coach” to be a vehicle type, but not one that is named in the law in areas where I edit, it is a class like “SUV” or “van” or “convertible”. The legal term around here is “bus”, it means a vehicle with more than x seats (8 I think) for the transport of people. Maybe there are more and different vehicle types elsewhere (minibus?).
I meant so say what is written on the wiki pages you cited and it is also what I wrote there in 2011: Key:tourist bus - OpenStreetMap Wiki

I was thinking about the different combination of bus operators, routes occurrence and type. When combined the lists should cover most route types.

Ownership type;
public: government run transportation agency,
private: privately run company, licensed: private company operating in larger service area.

Routes occurance;
scheduled: known physical route based on published stops,
chartered: services rented by outside groups,
Irregular: seasonal or other special trips organized by the transportation entity itself

Route type;
local: stops across one or towns, regional: stops across a region,
long distance: possible multi-hour trips that stop only in major transporthubs across multiple regions,
destination: a trip with a specific location in mind. The scheduleing is based the event or needs of the passengers.