Cultural and geographic variances in OSM

Hello,

My name is Lee Lawrence, I am a student a Cranfield University in England, completing a MSc in Geospatial Intelligence. **This message is intended for OSM users residing in Kenya.
I am conducting an MSc Theses in examining the cultural and geographic variances in OpenStreetMap contributions. This is important due to the increasing reliability in OSM for disaster relief operations. Understanding how these cultural variances affect OSM mapping practices in different locations may be important in understanding what has been mapped and why.

This survey follows the Values Survey Module 2013 format. The purpose is to analyse and compare the culturally influenced values between two locations: in this instance my two locations are Kenya and London. (see link for more info)

Your identity will be completely anonymous and your anonymous responses will only be shared with members of Cranfield University.

The survey takes less than 5 minutes, and will be of immense value to the OSM user community.

To take the survey please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YBRVZ75

Your time is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Lee Lawrence