Contributor not found

Hello,
My OSM username is soumendrak. soumendrak | OpenStreetMap)
I have not seen any stats under my username on the following pages for the last three days. It shows the error Contributor not found.

I can not see the stats of other users either.
How do we fix this issue? Please help.

All of the services at neis-one.org are currently down due to some kind of database issue. They’re not run by OSMF, so all we can do is wait for their creator to sort out the issue.

2 Likes

As reported in numerous other places, the site is back again.

1 Like

Hope it’s back up soon. Not all of my family and friends knew what OSM was, so I educated them so I could then show them my stats. :grin:

The ‘site’ is back, some pieces are still MIA likely because some parts run on a non-daily schedule. E.g. The Global board is of the 17th (runs Sunday nights) and the country rankings are at least to me not accessible (the place where is kept a rolling tally of what one’s done in main the past 60 mapping days like buildings, highways, landuse, added names, ratio of new nodes vers edited nodes, maybe because a long week of daily data totals is missing, but all in all most happy ‘The Neis Report’ is back in the air to seek out e.g. suspicious edit sets

2 Likes

This site has been resume normal operation around December 29-30

Good luck Pascal!
May I ask what software you use for your RAID?

1 Like