Address format NSW Australia - Garmin Lambertus

Hi All
I am a regular and very appreciative user of Lambertus Garmin maps in Australia.
Recently I have noticed that address’s which once were in the form of:
Street-name
Suburb
State
are coming up with council and shire boundaries instead of suburb name.
I suspect this is happening as definitions of the shire and council boundaries are being added to the planet file in some administrative boundary hierarchy. Does there need to be a change in the style file that’s used for the address assignment in Australia? How do I go about requesting this be looked at?

Thanks and regards to all
Dave

The default mkgmap style looks like this:

# common rules for all the rest of countries
mkgmap:region!=* & mkgmap:admin_level6=* { set mkgmap:region='${mkgmap:admin_level6}' } 
mkgmap:region!=* & mkgmap:admin_level5=* { set mkgmap:region='${mkgmap:admin_level5}' } 
mkgmap:region!=* & mkgmap:admin_level4=* { set mkgmap:region='${mkgmap:admin_level4}' } 
mkgmap:region!=* & mkgmap:admin_level3=* { set mkgmap:region='${mkgmap:admin_level3}' } 
mkgmap:region!=* & is_in:county=* { set mkgmap:region='${is_in:county}' } 

mkgmap:city!=* & mkgmap:admin_level8=* { set mkgmap:city='${mkgmap:admin_level8}' } 
mkgmap:city!=* & mkgmap:admin_level7=* { set mkgmap:city='${mkgmap:admin_level7}' } 
mkgmap:city!=* & mkgmap:admin_level9=* { set mkgmap:city='${mkgmap:admin_level9}' } 
mkgmap:city!=* & mkgmap:admin_level10=* { set mkgmap:city='${mkgmap:admin_level10}' } 
mkgmap:city!=* & is_in:city=* { set mkgmap:city='${is_in:city}' }
mkgmap:city!=* & addr:city=* { set mkgmap:city='${addr:city}' }

See also http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:boundary%3Dadministrative#admin_level

Mkgmap looks up in which district a street is. If there are no boundaries imported, it searches for the closest city or suburb node which is sort of guessing and not very accurate. Maybe that was the situation in your area? There is no mkgmap default for Australia so if this needs to be changed you should discuss this / add a proposal on the mkgmap mailing list.