a retrieval out of 4 x 700 records of national data-sets

dear Community

i have got a collection of four datasets:

dataset 1; dataset 2; dataset 3; dataset 4

dataset-1

+-----------+-------+------------+-------+--------+------------------+----+------------+-------+--------------+

|     id    | @type |    name    | plz   | city   |    addr:street   | hn |addr:email  |etc/etx| special-data |

+-----------+-------+--------------------+---------------------------+----+------------+-------+--------------+

| 268915924 | node  | clinic   1 | 12055 | Berlin | Zwiestädter Str. | 23 |=ZÄHLENWENN |       |              |

| 268915972 | node  | clinic   2 | 80004 | München| Hedwigstraße     | 53 |=ZÄHLENWENN |etc/etx| special-data |

| 268916030 | node  | clinic   3 | 70545 | Stgt   | Donaustraße      | 48 |=ZÄHLENWENN |       |              |  

| 268916196 | node  | clinic   4 | 20222 | Hamburg| Winsstraße       | 31 |            |       |              |

+-----------+-------+------------+-------+--------+------------------+----+------------+-------+--------------+

four datasets with about 500 to 700 records

the datasets are derived from germany - from a search on the planet file of openstreetmap

see the sets

dataset_1 _ hospitals

dataset_2_ backery

dataset_3_ pharmacy

dataset_4_ grocery

all the four sets reside in single spreadsheets

i want to recieve a retrieval - for the surroundint of postal codes see the example…

if we take the postal coded 8000 which belongs to the area of munich by the way: i want to recieve the sets of data that belong to this area…

dataset_1 _ hospitals

dataset_2_ backery

dataset_3_ pharmacy

dataset_4_ grocery

is this possible - is this a good idea!? or should i put all the data into one big table - …?